Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Explanation of Copake’s Recent Political History.

Mr. Sachs thanks for the explanation of Copake’s recent political history.  I agree and understand your shared pain.  I do remember the 27% tax lie that got Crowley into office.  In fact, I remember most but not all of the events in your commentary.  It is a sad thing that our town had to suffer so much for so long.  I give you a lot of credit for sticking it out, because under the same circumstances I’m not sure I could have done the same.  I pray that we can quickly overcome the nonsense created by that one man.
It was never like this when Angelo was in office, Crowley changed everything and none of it for the good. Everybody got along, and just did the town’s business. 
J. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment